- Monday – closed until football season
- Tuesday – 5 PM to Midnight
- Wednesday – 5 PM to Midnight
- Thursday – 5 PM to 2 AM
- Friday – 5 PM to 2 AM
- Saturday – 5 PM to 2 AM - see below for Take Over The Tap Event
- Sunday – closed until football season
- 805 (American Blonde Ale, 4.7%)- Our brewery has been built on fresh, local beers for the Central Coast... so we crafted a beer for the 805 ($6).
- PALE 31 (American Pale Ale, 4.8%)- Beautiful floral and citrus hop aromas greet the nose with undertones of lightly toasted malt. Crisp pale and crystal malts offer a hint of sweetness. Subtle hop bitterness offers a refreshing finish. ($6).
- OPAL DRY HOPPED SAISON (Farmhouse Ale, 7.5%)- Inviting lemon grass and gooseberry meet peppery spice and fresh grain aromas. Spicy Belgian yeast create a complex yet dry and refreshing canvas with splashes of citrus and stone fruit with a bright tropical white wine finish ($7).
- WOOKEY JACK (Unfiltered Black Rye IPA, 8.3%) - Wookey Jack offers true hop aroma to rival most IPAs, with pungent citrus and herbal hop nuances, a hint of peppery rye and earthiness on the nose. Big roasty malt flavors with balanced hop bitterness and spicy rye offer a full and complex texture with a refined bittered finish. A truly different IPA for dark beer fans ($7).
Sat, August 9th - Firestone Walker Brewery Take Over The Tap. We will be featuring the following four beers from Firestone Brewery. Buy a flight for $9 and try all four at the same time!